The 2016 season opens May 6th and runs through October 21! The weekly market was established in 2001 to pursue the following goals:
- The primary mission is to offer producers of homegrown produce or artisans creating handmade items an inexpensive, alternative market community.
- To promote the sale and use of fresh Wisconsin grown and produced products.
- To provide growers and community members with a place to meet and share information.
- To provide an educational forum for consumers to learn the uses and benefits of fresh, quality products.
- To enhance the quality of life through promoting a regular community activity which fosters social gathering and interaction.
- To preserve the small town, open air market tradition and agricultural heritage.
Market Hours & Location
- The market operates on Fridays from 2pm to 6pm from early May through mid October (depending on weather and available vendors).
- We are located at the “village green” next to Koltes Do-It-Best Center at 902 North Main Street, Lodi, WI
- Vendor Fees – $4 per day or $85 per season
- We are also a collection point for the Lodi Food Pantry. Those with excess produce are welcome and encouraged to drop off donations during market hours.
- Weekly market information can be found at Lodi Valley News, Lodi Enterprise and our Facebook page.
- Additionally the market has received support from Friends of Scenic Lodi Valley, L.O.D.I., R. Arnold Community Fund, Lodi Chamber of Commerce, Town of Lodi, and many other businesses and members.
Farmer’s Market Team Leader – Beverly Nilles 608-592-5707